HEICO-TEC Tensioning Systems family of products includes the HEICO-TEC Tension Nut, Tension Bolt, Reaction Nut and optional Protective Cap.
HEICO-TEC Tension Nuts and Tension Bolts provide a cutting edge option for securing 1” or larger diameter bolted joints. HEICO-TEC Tension Nuts offer an exceptional overall value, are safe, fast and ideal for tight spaces. The HEICO-TEC internal design elements vastly improves the elasticity of a bolted joint, lowering impacts of dynamic stress and resulting in an application’s longer life span.
With only a standard torque wrench, a worker on the factory floor or in the field can accurately tighten the largest bolted joint.
- Direct replacement for same sized and grade heavy hex nut.
- Precise. Tightening and reuse accuracy is guaranteed. Confirmed by an independent DNV-GL test lab.
- Reusable. No damage to assembly during tightening/loosening. No torsional stress introduced on tightening so no bolt thread damage.
- Fast. No special tools required aside from a standard wrench and socket. Avoids cost and setup time of other traditional tensioning methods.
- Complies with all ISO 898-2 requirements.
- HEICO-TEC Reaction Nut used on the passive end of a threaded rod joint, opposite of the Tension Nut. Reaction Nut increases the elasticity of the bolted joint and equalizes load distribution amongst engaged threads.
- Standard inch/metric sizes stocked. Custom sizes/materials available.